1. The Chahar & Chahar Shipping Co. (as agent for the Principal) acting on behalf of the Principal shall be responsible for the selection, recruitment, medical examination, training and placement of Officers & Ratings for the Principal. Such services shall be provided in close connection with the Principal's Fleet Manning Department and in accordance with the Principal's guidelines and procedures.
2. The Chahar & Chahar Shipping Co. agrees to provide the Principal with information on personal data of all the officers recruited via the Chahar Shipping Co. and other such information as may be required by the Principal.
3. The Chahar & Chahar Shipping Co. agrees to maintain comprehensive and systematic records of officers recruited and serving with the Principal, files and other documents as needed to carry out its agency functions as provided for in the Agreements and to support and substantiate all disbursements.
4. The Chahar & Chahar Shipping Co. agrees to the Principal's right to audit such files, records and documents, as provided for in this Agreement, and the Chahar Shipping Co. agrees to preserve such records, files and documents, in good order and all times ready for inspection by the Principle or its authorized representative if/when the need arises.
5. It is agreed that in the event of termination of this Agreement, for whatever case, The Chahar Shipping Co. will make freely available all the said records, files and documents; provided that the Principle shall exercise the same within one (1) year from the date of termination of the contract.
6. The Chahar & Chahar Shipping Co. shall exercise due diligence and reasonable effort in maintaining a "pool" of officers for the Principal with the objective of achieving a good "return rate" of repeat officers assigned to the Principal's vessels.
Year 2010, Chahar & Chahar Shipping Co. Private Limited . has established Ship Management services through the years of dedication, hard working, professional's vision and expertise in the related fields, the CHAHAR & CHAHAR SHIPPING CO. PRIVATE LIMITED. has turned now into a major corporate organization offering a wide and verities of marine related services in world shipping arena. Chahar & Chahar Shipping Co. Private Limited is one of the leading Ship Management Company in AGRA (NORTH INDIA). The Company provides sophisticated risk management and control techniques that create safe and environmentally friendly ship at running cost levels. The team is working round the clock at attend each vessel anywhere in the world. The Company provides on personalized customer support to each and every one of its client. The Company has earned market goodwill recognition in home and abroad. The Company is operating (Off Shore Supply Vessels, Bulk Carriers, General Cargo Ships, Reefers/ Containers/Ro-Ro Vessel, OBOShips, Oil/Chemical/ProductTankers, LPG/LNG/Gas Carriers, Passenger Ships/Ferries/Cruise Liners and other kind of specialized ships.) in world wide trade. The vessels are maintained in the highest standard with classification society, fully covered by 1st class Hull & Machinery insurance and P&I club. The vessels are manned with qualified and trained seafarers. The Company's philosophy is protection of ship, lives, cargo and environment. The Company is continuously thriving for expanding & improvement as well considering requirements.
We have large no of database of Deck Officer, Engineers & Ratings.
The security of biographical data and service records.
Personal interviews using the Principal's set format or own format.
Verification of service records, testimonials and references.
An evaluation using a computer based training assessment system/program: if available.
PrPrior to any Officer being recruited, the details of each shall be conveyed to the Principal's Fleet Manning Department.
Relevant competency certificates, certificates confirming attendance of / completion of relevant or mandatory training courses, and such other certificates specified by the Principal from time to time.
Documents, which may be required by any Port of Flag state.
Records of previous employment.
Drug and Alcohol Test result, where applicable.
Passport and Seamen's book.
Medical Fitness certificates and records of vaccinations.
Such other certificates as may be specified by the Principal.
The Principal, based on the information provided by the Chahar Shipping Co. shall give the final approval and assignments of officers.
New appointments or promotions to Senior Officer Ranks may only be made with the prior approval of the Principal.
Each officer must be duly certified for the position assigned in accordance with the relevant Flag State requirements.
Each officer must hold certificates valid under the IMO Convention on Standards of Training, Certificate and Watch keeping ("STCW") for Seafarers 1978, as amended in 1995 (STCW95).
The Chahar Shipping Co. shall endeavor to recruit officers of age groups which commensurate with their positions onbroad.